Chief TS218SU THINSTALL™ Dual Swing Arm Wall Display Mount is a low-profile, lightweight, and full-motion wall mount for TVs 32-55".
- Supports 26 to 47" displays up to 75 lb.
- Ultra-Low Profile | Extends up to 18"
- Centris™ low-profile tilt
- Integrated Cable Management Enclosed
- Post Installation Height Adjustment
Are you thinking about purchasing the Chief Swing-Arm Wall Mount? We’ll review why you’ll want this wall mount and highlight its benefits, weaknesses, and usability. The swing-arm is very versatile, allowing the display to extend from the wall for optimal positioning or compact into the wall to keep a lower profile when not in use.
Features of Chief TS218SU Swing-Arm Wall Mount
If you’re looking for a wall mount for your flat panel TV or monitor, then a Chief wall mount is a solid solution. The key features of the Chief Swing-Arm Wall Mount include:
- Adjusts the Tilt -12 – 0 Degree: The wall mount’s adjustable downward tilt allows you to create the optimal angle for the display.
- Extends the Display Position up to 18 Inches: The Swing-Arm Wall Mount can compact up to 1.5 inches depth and extend from the wall up to 18 inches for a variety of positioning options.
- Supports 26 – 47 Inch Displays: Designed for flat-panel displays that are under 75 lbs, the wall mount
- Adjusts the Pivot up to 180 Degrees:
- Allows Post Installation Leveling: Once installed, the wall mount allows up to 1 inch of additional adjustment for better alignment.
Related Link: What is a Smart Building and How Will it Benefit You?
Here are the benefits of using this wall mount:
- Durable, Solid Steel Design: Built to last, the solid steel design requires little maintenance and is very functional for supporting display monitors that fit a bolt pattern of 100 x 100mm – 800 x 400 mm.
- Built-in Cable Management: The mount includes enclosed cable covers to route signal and power cables.
- Smooth Swivel and Adjustment: The wall mount is easy to adjust and swivels smoothly for optimal viewing.
While the product is superior in quality, there are a few drawbacks:
- Can Be Tough to Install: If you’re unfamiliar with these types of mounts, it can be a bit difficult to follow the instructions. The instructions could be a bit more precise with better illustrations.
- More Expensive Than Other Wall Mounts: Known for quality and reliability, Chief products tend to be more expensive.
Why You Want the Chief Swing-Arm Wall Mount
If you have monitors in your conference rooms, data centers, or smart buildings, you’ll want to utilize the capabilities of the Chief Swing-Arm Wall Mount. It can mount most flat-panel displays under 75 lbs and can easily adjust for optimal positioning and viewing. The well-designed tilt and swivel capability also make this ideal for a variety of applications.
At C&C Technology Group, we specialize in elevating your data centers, smart buildings, managed SD-WANs, and hybrid workplaces. Talk to our consultants for recommendations on how to improve your infrastructure planning and design to grow your business.
Related Link: Server Room Temperature Monitors [Buyer’s Guide]