A Global Leader.
Fluke Networks is a global leader in troubleshooting, certification, and installation tools to install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure.
Their firm integrates unmatched performance with industry-standard reliability to ensure that all jobs are done efficiently.
About Fluke Networks
- Observe how customers work.
- Evaluate the problems they face.
- Transform the insights they gleaned into new business ventures.
- Employs more than 700 employees around the world
- 45% of their revenue comes from outside the U.S.
- Services customers in over 120 countries
- Fluke Networks is a division of Fluke Electronics Corporation.
- Global headquarters located in Everett, WA, with engineering centers, sales offices, and Technical Assistance Centers located around the world
Who We Serve
Architects, Consultants, and Designers
Fluke Networks provides various tools for network cabling services by network designers, network cabling architects, and network cable consultants. Fluke Networks Tools can help you improve the efficiency of network cabling services.
Controls System Engineers
Network Cabling Contractors & Installers
Products & Services
Fluke Networks boasts a world-class, multi-disciplinary team with a laser-focused mission: To create and deliver the best network test solutions possible. Offering innovative tools that set the industry standard, Fluke Networks is here to help Datacom contractors, Communications Services Technicians, and Data networks accomplish their goals.
Tools from Fluke Networks set the industry standard in network testing, which is why C&C Technology Group partners with them to help your organization stay ahead of the technological curve.
Learn more about the products and services Fluke Networks offers: