TiniFiber® Micro Armor Fiber™ Optic Cable boasts a unique design with its patented stainless steel coil, reinforced with Kevlar®. This gives the cable exceptional durability and robustness. Its flexible design, with an armored bend radius, makes it easy to handle even in tough situations. The cable is adaptable and able to meet the needs of various applications, making it a reliable and scalable solution. TiniFiber® jackets are available for various environments, such as riser, plenum, indoor, outdoor, LSZH, direct burial, industrial, and harsh conditions. The patch cords can be customized to different lengths to fit standard or special projects.
With its small outer diameter and exceptional toughness, TiniFiber® Micro Armor Fiber™ Optic Cable provides a seamless, sustainable solution to the fiber optic cable industry’s long-standing needs.
Why Choose TiniFiber Micro Armor Fiber
here are some of the best reasons to choose Tinifiber Fiber Optic Cables,
- Smaller size (65% smaller than AIA)
- Lighter (75% lighter than AIA)
- Durable (stronger and more crushproof)
- Flexible (tubular coil for superior flexibility and armored bend radius)
- Adaptable (500% increase in pathway capacity, versatile for any project or pathway)
- Fast, Easy Installations (through small core holes, tight pathways, risers, bends, etc.)
- Big Savings (lower labor, shipping and warehousing costs)
- For All Commercial, Industrial, Government, Residential Applications – From A/V, Broadband and DAS, to Data Centers, FTTH, Security and Transportation